I will help you succeed! Successfully helped place several candidates across top investment banks (high-profile bulge brackets and elite boutiques)
10+ years of experience in bulge-bracket banking; have reviewed thousands of resumes, interviewed hundreds of candidates -- I know what works!
- Have worked across multiple platforms (investment banking, capital markets, sales & trading) in both New York & London
- Experience in M&A, leveraged finance, IPOs / follow-ons, private capital raises and public / private debt & equity syndications
- Have worked across multiple industries and coverage groups
Private Equity Business School
- Current MBA candidate at Harvard Business School
- Incoming VP at upper-middle market buyout fund in NYC
- Previously experience in special situations credit at London-based mega fund
- 3-years in emerging markets (Sub-Saharan Africa, Middle East) private equity at London-based family office
- Investing sector experience across healthcare, business services, and consumer / retail
- 2.5 years in IBD (consumer & retail, oil & gas groups)
- Currently, a Vice President at a middle-market leveraged buyout firm investing in aerospace/defense, healthcare services, software, business services, and distribution (5 years)
- Previously spent 1.5 years at a BB in Investment Banking M&A/Coverage (specializing in fintech)
- Graduated with a BA in Economics and Finance.
- Have reviewed over 350 resumes and actively provide mentor-ship services to undergrads and recent grads
- To know more on the mentor, here is the link to his AMA
- Listen to this mentor on the WSO Podcast
- Bulge bracket experience at two different banks, serving in both coverage and product roles, with 10+ years of experience
- Experience working in both a West Coast office and the London headquarters
- Undergraduate and Masters degrees in engineering with 5 years work experience pre-investment banking; ultimately, returned to business school with the intent of getting into investment banking at the Associate level
- Actively involved in resume review and analyst, associate and VP interviews throughout my career (have likely reviewed well over 500 resumes and conducted at least 20-30 interviews per year)
- Led campus recruiting, new hire training programs and regularly participated in mentorship programs both within the bank and for students/candidates looking to break into the industry
- Private Equity investor at a large buyout firm focused on Growth and LBO strategies. Europe-based and part of the Global Healthcare team.
- Experience in US-based mid-market PE firm.
- He was a PE associate in a turnaround firm performing debt-to-equity investments on behalf of syndicated lenders.
- He started his career as a Consultant for a Strategy Consulting Firm in the corporate finance and restructuring group.
- BS & MSc and an MBA
- 4+ years in public markets experience between single/multi-manager hedge funds
- Career-changer able to advise on differences between industries and strategies to navigate a career change during business school
- Has successfully coached WSO mentees to single/multi-manager hedge funds from outside the industry
Investment Banking Vice President
- Vice President at a financial advisory firm focusing on M&A for the past six years.
- Broad sector coverage experience, with specific expertise in Financials and Healthcare
- Helped numerous candidates from both traditional and non-traditional backgrounds break into investment banking
- MBA from top 5 business school and an undergraduate degree in Economics and Mathematics from a liberal arts college
- Currently runs an asset management firm
- Hedge Fund investing experience at large multi-stratfund and concentrated L/S fund
- Private Equity associate at top blue chip fund
- Investment Banking analyst at Goldman Sachs
- Lives in New York City, and a graduate of a top liberal arts College
Private Equity 3rd+ Year Associate
- Currently an associate at Washington D.C.-based private equity firm
- Worked at Accel-KKR, a middle-market private equity firm focused solely on technology investments
- Spent two years as an investment banking analyst working on technology M&A transactions
- Experience working on buyouts, growth investments and add-on acquisitions, including
Private Equity 1st Year Associate
- Josh is an Associate in the Strategic Finance Group of Accordion Partners, a management consulting firm which advises on, executes, and implements value creation initiatives and 100 day plans for Private Equity-backed companies and their financial sponsors
- Prior to joining Accordion Partners, Josh was a Manager at XRC Labs, an incubator and accelerator platform focused on the retail and consumer packaged goods sectors, where he advised startup companies on ways to leverage financial modeling and decision sciences to help launch new product and service businesses. He was also instrumental in the development of fundraising strategies and business plans for startup clients.
- Prior to working at XRC Labs, Josh served as an Investment Associate on Neuberger Berman's Private Equity team and was later dedicated to the firm's business development initiatives. Specifically, he collaborated with deal teams, management teams and other 3rd party advisors to evaluate and execute private equity and debt investments as well as other strategic initiatives for the $250B asset manager.
- Prior to joining Neuberger Berman Private Equity, Josh was an Investment Banking Analyst in the Restructuring & Special Situations Finance Group at Barclays, where he advised distressed clients on both M&A and financing transactions both in and out of Chapter 11 bankruptcy. In this role, Josh collaborated with management teams to develop detailed financial models, conducted financial & operational due diligence, and prepared reports and supporting analyses for several US bankruptcy court filings.
- Josh graduated Magna Cum Laude from the University of Maryland, College Park with a B.S. in Finance. Josh is currently an MBA candidate at Duke University (Fuqua School of Business) with a concentration in Corporate Strategy.
- Josh has interviewed hundreds of aspiring Wall Street professionals while working at both Barclays and Neuberger Berman
or Want to Sign up with your social account?